Friday, August 14, 2009

Lots of Farm Fun

A fun Weekend of family and fun!




Last weekend we had a shower for my very pregnant Niece. Her Mom sent me a pic of the farm themed quilt she picked out for the nursery, and that gave me the inspiration for making this scrapbook. She had posted pics of herself as her tummy grew on facebook, so I printed them out and put them all in the book for her. It was my first time using my bind it all.... I had lots of fun!



I also thought it would be cute to decorate some storage jars and fill them with necessities like cotton balls, lotions, etc. I think they turned out rather cute! I used my bigshot and hand punches to create the shapes out of chipboard, then painted them.





6 comments:

Mary G. said...

What a FUN project! You did a great job on these!!

Vicki said...

Great blog! What fun projects! You did an awesome job! Blessings to you!

TannyP said...

Great ideas!! I love how you did the punched animals!

Unknown said...

Very cool projects!

Amy said...

Love it! I hadn't seen the punched cow before... that's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Very creative with the farm animals! That's a terrific gift idea with the storage jar idea!