Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brimming with Love

Today's card uses an adorable kitty stamp that Vicki brought along with her for a visit last weekend.  I couldn't resist making a card with this cute fella peeking over the brim!  It is a Penny Black stamp - Brimming with Love.... Ain't it cute?  I like this one because it makes a good valentine, but also just a  great everyday card too.  I used my new Basic Grey Sugar Rush paper on this one, along with SU Pretty in Pink cardstock.  The sentiment is from my Gel-A-Tins Coffee Break set, and I added some prima flowers and Amuse polka dot sheer ribbon to finish it off.  Hope this little guy brings a smile to you today just like he did for me:)

Happy Stamping!
Joan Signature

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

I just love this image. He IS cute! The card is beautiful.
Rhonda
SBS29

Cheryl said...

I love this card and the image. Your card is lovely.

Lesley said...

Awww, too cute!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Joan, love that cute image.

Hope you're having a fab weekend :o)

Hugs
Tracey (SBS29)
xx

Juanita said...

That image is so sweet, you colored it beautifully. TFS

Sew-Ink said...

Very cute, love the paper!

Kathy said...

Adorable image. Love the way you used the sugar rush dsp in the two opposite corners, looks great.