Thursday, June 9, 2011

How about some Vintage {IPPITY}

Time to share some more Ippity with you all!  Today I am sharing a card made with another of the Ippity June release kits - New Season, New Wonder. I heard on the news this week that eating apples (with the skins) really does have health benefits.  So I decided if one a day will keep the doctor away, why not three?

These stamps have such a wonderful vintage feel, I thought it was time to finally break out my Tim Holtz inks to use... and I love how well this ink works with these stamps!  And for some reason after I made this card I had a craving for apple pie.....!!!  So here are the details:

Stamps -  Ippity New Season, New Wonder
Ink -  Distress Ink - Peeled Paint and Walnut Stain
Paper - October Afternoon 5 & Dime, SU Old Olive, Kraft
Supplies - Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, sponge, gold adhesive pearls, Nesties Labels 8 and 16, dimensionals
I have this and all other Ippity kits in stock and ready to ship on my Sales Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by - and as always, happy stamping!
 
Joan Signature

3 comments:

Samantha said...

gorgeous, tfs!

Michelle said...

hi joan...
i just scrolled back thru your blog posts...wayyyy back to november...to catch up on what you've been creating!!
..wow joan!...such beautiful cards!...great colors..and wonderful images!
so glad we have the blurfig thread on scs as a reminder to visit one another's blogs ...
miss you on "the PIF threads"...
sending a hug
mish
ps...ty for your sweet comment on my blog the other day

Jacquel said...

I LOVE this card! The colors are wonderful & I really like your layout! Very nice work & TFS!!!