Monday, November 7, 2011

Skiing Penguin?????

Oh my goodness... it is already November and time to get ready for the holidays!  And of course, that means Christmas Cards!  Ippity's November release includes 2 new winter themed/holiday sets :  Pain and Pride and Warm Wishes.   As soon as I saw this little penguin in the two pain set, I loved him because he skis just like me (on his behind!)  We made this card for my card club this last Saturday:

I especially love the little birdie who has come to help him out:)  To make this card, we just stamped the penguin and colored him in with some markers.  The snowflakes are embossed with a sparkling embossing powder with stickles added in the centers. 

I have this set and all Ippity sets in stock and ready to ship... and the shipping is FREE!  Just check out my sales blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by... and happy stamping!
Joan Signature

No comments: