Monday, August 20, 2012

Dream a little Ippity~


Hello everyone!  As some of you may know, I host a card club at my house on the first Saturday of each month with a group of wonderfully fun stampers!  Today I would like to share a card we made when we got together in July (the last time we met since our water damage made me cancel August!)  This is a card we made using the Ippity set Dream to Be.  I love this little birdie colored using markers, and cut out using nestabilities.  You can see this entire stamp set HERE on the Unity web site.  Don't forget to choose me as your Ippity Chick:)

Remember to come back for a visit on August 29th starting at 5PM PST for the new release blog hop where all the Ippity Chicks will be sharing creations made with the CUTE CUTE CUTE new Ippity releases.  See you then!


Joan Signature

No comments: