Thursday, May 23, 2013

Still a work in progress.... but getting there!

It seems like I have spent weeks and weeks putting together storage cubes and organizing - well, actually, it HAS been weeks and weeks!  But, finally, I am to the point where I thought I would share a few pics of my new craft room.  I don't have things labeled, and still have some putting away and organizing to do... but I figure it will always be a work in progress.  At least now it is a WORKABLE room in process!  This first picture shows all the storage cubes and bookshelves along the back wall.  The table in the middle has 2 leaves, so I'll be able to seat 8-10 people for classes in one place.  There is still room for my portable table too, so everyone will have lots of room to create:)

Next is one of my favorite parts of the room - my work table with a permanent home for my paper cutter right by the paper!  And a place to color with great lighting too - this is my happy place:)  The stack of boxes to the right hold storage cubes that once assembled will be another workspace providing a permanent home for my Cricut (So I might actually use it!)


This last picture is one of my dreams come true for my craft room - a permanent home for my big shot AND big shot pro with all my dies and embossing folders right there! 



It's been a lot of work, but most definitely worth it as I am now enjoying creating in my new space.  I am looking forward to crafty visitors to join me too!

As I get some more organizing done I'll post some more detailed pics and info of how I am storing stamps, paper and supplies.  So come back and visit again soon!
Joan Signature

1 comment:

Tracie said...

I love this room. I am going to have to remember this as the ideal organization.